If you read nothing else in the Knowledgebase, at least read through the steps below to get you up and running!
- DOWNLOAD THE DITCH ASSIST APP ONTO YOUR ANDROID DEVICE: Go to the Play Store and search for “Ditch Assist”
- ENTER YOUR BLADE TO GROUND MEASUREMENT IN SETTINGS: In transport/survey position measure from cutting edge to ground and enter this in Settings
- ENTER YOUR GPS TO BLADE HEIGHT IN SETTINGS
- CONFIGURE YOUR GPS TO WORK WITH DITCH ASSIST: Info here
- SETUP DITCH ASSIST HARDWARE ON TRACTOR AND IMPLEMENT: Info here
- POWER ON CONTROL MODULE AND CONNECT TO IT VIA WI-FI ON YOUR ANDROID TABLET: The default wi-fi password is 12345678
- OPEN DITCH ASSIST APP & TAP "CONNECT WI-FI": Make sure you see you are connected and can see GPS info on left hand side
- TO BEGIN SIMPLE GRADING: Either run a survey first to determine grade between two points, or go straight to Grading screen and enter a target grade in the box. Select Uphill/Downhill (info here). Lower implement to ground level. Hit START. Begin working!
- TO BEGIN ADVANCED GRADING WITH SLOPE-IQ: Read this!
TO CREATE A VARIABLE SLOPE PLANE WITH SLOPE IQ: Read this!