- Another device (such as a cell phone) may also be trying to connect to the Ditch Assist Control Module. Disable Wi-Fi on other devices
- Make sure there’s a clear line-of-sight between the Android device and the Control Module or that the module isn't behind metal
- If using a low-cost Android device, it may have poor quality Wi-Fi hardware
- Check the battery terminal connections - if there is a poor connection this may intermittently cause the Control Module to power off and on
- Don't connect the power harness to a plug or other terminals in the cab or at the back of the tractor - these usually have voltage spikes and cause the Control Module to reset. Always connect the power harness directly to the battery.
Modified on: Fri, 17 Feb, 2017 at 4:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.