- Confirm valve is correctly connected to both implement raise/lower and tractor hydraulics
- Confirm you have constant flow (detent) turned on for the circuit the valve is connected to
- Confirm the Ditch Assist App is connected to the Control Module Wi-Fi. Verify that the LEDs on the valve illuminate (or if no LEDs you should hear and feel some activation in the valve solenoids) when you press and hold manual controls on App. If they don’t then valve isn’t getting power. Check wiring and confirm Control Module is getting power.
- If valve LEDs illuminate and/or you can hear/feel valve activating, then it’s most likely a hydraulic issue.
- Confirm the direction of flow from the tractor is going to the P port on the valve - the hose coming to this port should become tighter than the return hose
- Are you using our Closed Center valve on an open center tractor? If so, please contact us or your dealer
No Hydraulic Control of Implement Print
Modified on: Tue, 4 Jul, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.